Subject: Re: new animator hardware advice (Comment and Question)
From: Denis Labine <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:29:41 -0500

*   L @  B I N E
             /                                             F l y e r
         *  /     E-Mail:[email-masked]        Power/Amiga
          */                                                ///
 *{\\\\\\\]*[::<=========================================- ///
          *\                                          \   ///
         *  \     P r o d u c t i o n s  (c) 95       \\\///
             \                                         \XX/
              *  phone # 1  9 0 9  3 5 5   9 7 5 6    R a p t o r
                 http://idt.liberty.com/~labine19      PC-Power

 Hello Timothy and Everyone.

  Timothy has asked a good basic question: "kinda like, How to get exposure
  and Make Money"?

  Well their is no real steadfast ways, BUT commond sence is LET money come
to you. Since the later isn't always that reliable, take a look at one of
my basic approaches.

  Local Cable Access TV (it's FREE , use your own Equipment to produce)

  One of my simple plans is- Community Involement -

  We taped 1 hr of the Local police Departments OPEN house. Then slotted it
for 2 days a week.( as a local independent producer you have slot priority )

  Begin it with super slick LW flying logo . I did a (747 flying)
  Ended it with more LW anims

  At the Police Open House those who attended to video tape it was ME only.

  In attendence was Everyone.

  State Senator, House Representative, Mayor & city council, Police Chief &
  Police departments from Other Local cities. They all spoke.

   **** But most importantly they represented 80% of Active Money ****

  remember LW and Productions IS cool almost anyone can produce, But How,
  When And Where IS the KEY. Invest in Your Communities THEY in turn Will
  invest IN YOU. It's allmost a guarrentee, but don't always hold me to
  that.

  Ending Statement we said:

"For Questions or Comments Please call 909 355 9756 La Bine Productions (c)"

  That simple.

  Results afterwards

  846 calls, of that 46 calls were for emmediate work.689 were thank you's.
  111 were very pissed off folks, who had a right to be. The Station's
  poorly underpaid staff and inexperience staff forgot the sound on one show.

  Point to  mention, is PEOPLE did watch it. We didn't advertise it.

  I started my company 7 months ago now, after the first month, we are still
trying to catch up with the work that one hour show has generated.
With 17 contracts completed we went from 0 dollars to a estimation of
all contracts $ 91,000 . Now for only six months as a new company
I think My LW has paid for itself.

   I used LW for years now.
  ( as a former military Cmdr, we used Toaster and most recent Flyer in the
    field )

 Just email me for more hot tips that work. But remember it's folks
like Super Dave Warner, JG, Fusion, Dan Ablan, and gosh the list goes on and
on THAT make Our community A Profitable Network. Hot tip join CLUB Toaster.

  I'm Not affiliated with anyone or any product, just USE what works.

  Happy holidays To all.

  My home page is my first, it's my first attempt so don't shoot me ok! ;-)

ps. When you need more help email unless others want me to continue with
    more of our ideals?
    Thanks Den